DISCIPLINE ABOVE DESIRE
The flag of Ghana was designed in replacement of the flag of the United Kingdom which was then in use for all the countries which were colonized. The Ghana national flag was designed in 1957 by the late Mrs. Theodosia Okoh and it was adopted within the same year when Ghana attained its independence. The flag was flown until 1959 and it was then reinstated in 1966. It consists of the Pan African colors of red, gold, and green, in horizontal stripes, with a black five-point star in the center of the gold stripe. The Ghanaian flag was the second African flag after the flag of the Ethiopian empire to feature these colors. The flag's design influenced that of the flag of Guinea Bissau (1973). The flag of Ghana was designed by the late Mrs. Theodosia Okoh born on Tuesday, June 13, 1922, in the Wenchi town of Ghana, and died in the year 2015 in Accra where she spent most of her life with family.
- Adult unisex Crew Socks Made of Premium Cushioned Polyester, Spandex.
- Maximum full thick cushioned foot bottom, soft comfortable and relaxed all day, keep warm and dry at the same time, right thickness crew socks for all seasons
- Athletic socks reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability.
- Cushioned crew socks with Premium ribbed leg and cuffs, comfortable fit; arch support for a secure fit
- Size U.S size 8-13
- If these socks don't fit your feet or you are not happy with the socks, please contact us, we'd love to hear from you